Seaweed Detox Soap Bar
100% natural bar soaps are handmade with moisturizing plant based oils of coconut oil, hemp seed oil, avocado oil and olive oil.
Feed your skin with this 'mermaid' bar that is packed full of nutrient rich Seaweed powder and essential oils of Lemongrass and Sweet Basil.
- Skin loving Seaweed Powder
- Great for all skin types
- Gentle and moisturizing
- Palm free!
ORGANIC | VEGAN | HANDMADE
INGREDIENTS: *Cocus nucifera (Coconut) oil, *Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, *Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) oil,*Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, *Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) butter, Oryza sativa (Rice bran) wax, Water (Aqua),**Sodium hydroxide (Lye), Ascophyllum nodosum (Seaweed) powder, Essential oils of Ocimum Basilicum (Sweet Basil) & Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass), Spirulina maxima (Spirulina) powder.
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin
Hand & body bar soap that can be used as is or with a washcloth or loofah.
Tips for storage & use:
- To extend the life of your bar soap, use a soap dish that offers drainage (e.g. slotted) so the soap can dry between uses.
- Wooden soap dishes can be used in the shower if there is a high shelf available out of direct contact with water – and if there is adequate ventilation to allow drying between uses.
- Store soaps not in use in a covered container that allows air circulation, and in a cool, dry location (a shoe box works great).
- For best results, use within 1 year of purchase.