Lavender Oatmeal Soap Bar
100% natural bar soaps are handmade with moisturizing plant based oils of coconut oil, hemp seed oil, avocado oil and olive oil.
With French Lavender essential oil and exfoliating oatmeal create a gentle bar soap for all skin types.
Great for those with dry, sensitive skin.
- Lavender essential oil & oatmeal
- Gentle and moisturizing
- Palm free!
ORGANIC | VEGAN | HANDMADE
INGREDIENTS: *Cocus nucifera (Coconut) oil, *Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, *Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) oil, *Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, *Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) butter, Oryza sativa (Rice bran) wax, Water (Aqua), Sodium hydroxide (Lye), *Avena Sativa (Oatmeal), Lavandula hybrida (Lavandin) Essential Oil
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin
Hand & body bar soap that can be used as is or with a washcloth or loofah.
Tips for storage & use:
- To extend the life of your bar soap, use a soap dish that offers drainage (e.g. slotted) so the soap can dry between uses.
- Wooden soap dishes can be used in the shower if there is a high shelf available out of direct contact with water – and if there is adequate ventilation to allow drying between uses.
- Store soaps not in use in a covered container that allows air circulation, and in a cool, dry location (a shoe box works great).
- For best results, use within 1 year of purchase.