Recipes for Making DIY Cleaning Products Using Essential Oils and Simple Ingredients
Microwave and Refrigerator Cleaner
Pour the following ingredients in a glass spray bottle:
- ¾ cup of hot water
- Five drops of lemon essential oil
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
After pouring the ingredients into the glass bottle, shake it well. Then, spray the mixture on the surfaces and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
Natural Dish Soap
For homemade dish soap, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- ¾ cup of castile soap liquid
- Two teaspoons of vegetable glycerine
- Ten drops of lemon essential oil
- Five drops of orange essential oil
- Five drops of tea tree essential oil
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl before pouring it into a glass bottle with a pump top. Two or three squirts will be enough for a full kitchen sink!
Grease and Grime Cleaner
To remove grease and grime, you need two cleaning products, namely:
- One cup of white vinegar in a glass spray bottle
- ¼ cup of baking soda and four drops of lemon or citrus essential oil (grapefruit works great too!) mixed in a spice shaker
Follow these steps:
1. Spray the greasy area with white vinegar
2. Sprinkle the baking soda and essential oil mixture on the grease built-up
3. Spray the surface with white vinegar for a second time
4. Wait for fifteen minutes to give the products their reaction time
5. Wipe the surface clean, hey presto!
Mix the following ingredients in a glass spray bottle and shake well:
- ¾ cup of water
- Three tablespoons of white vinegar
- Ten drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- Ten drops of peppermint essential oil
- Ten drops of orange essential oil
Spray and wipe off any surface you would like to disinfect. Works great for baby change tables, benches, kitchen surfaces, anywhere really!
Making cleaning products with organic ingredients is the key to ensuring that you and your family live a healthy and hygienic lifestyle. Nezza Naturals has many ingredients you need to make your own cleaning products.
Our multi-purpose cleaning products are super powerful and very cost effective as we use a whole lot of essential oil in our formulas. Also our loyal customers say our lemongrass bathroom scrub is amazing!